Fully adjustable compression and rebound damping allows individual optimization for each rider and their style of riding.
Friction-optimized parts and lower production tolerances ensure an even higher level of performance.
KTM factory riders’ multiple world championship titles are the best recommendation for the WP XPLOR PRO 8950 Shock Absorbers. They represent the most innovative shock absorbers on the market and feature Supertrax technology, which allows adjustment to the high- and low-speed rebound damping. WP has developed the Supertrax system, which registers when the rear wheel is airborne after a bump. It immediately activates an oil bypass so the rebound can expand faster than a conventional system. The technology delivers a smoother, more confident and comfortable ride with less physical strain. The rider also senses more grip traction on the rear wheel and can accelerate faster. This innovation represents linked damping system technology with TXN adjuster, which guarantee more rebound damping and increased control.
- TXN adjuster guarantees, more rebound damping and more control
- Bladder improves the ride and makes it smoother
- You feel more confident and you have more comfort
- You feel more grip traction of the rear wheel, you accelerate faster
- The rider experiences much less physical strain
- Stroke - 138 mm
- Weight - 4335 g
- Piston - 50 mm
- Piston Rod - 18 mm
- Length - 477 mm
- Spring preload
- High-speed rebound damping
- High-speed compression damping
- Low-speed rebound damping
- Low-speed compression damping